Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to try our Organic Vegan Protein, we hope you love it as much as we do!
On this page we’ve pulled together all the information you should need to get you on your way. We’re also here to help though, so if you’ve any questions that aren’t covered below give us a shout using the chat button and we’ll get straight back to you.
HOW DO I USE VEGAN PROTEIN?
Our customers love our Raw Cacao Protein for its flavour, it’s unashamedly rich and chocolatey!! One serving is 33g, which is roughly two heaped tablespoons, although it’s perfectly fine to use less or more depending on your preference. The simplest way to use it is to mix it in a shaker with your favourite milk or milk alternative, post workout, for a delicious plant-based protein boost.
You’ll notice we didn’t say mix with water there – to make a protein product with the right texture and taste in just water we’d need to add thickeners or gums, flavourings, sweeteners – all stuff we avoid. So please don’t mix it with just water and expect it to be amazing – we’re good, but not magicians! We believe however that it’s even better then the rest when prepared in the right way 😊.
If you want to get a little more creative, and most of you do, the most popular ways to consume include:
- Bang it in a blender with oat milk, peanut butter and a banana for a rich, creamy vegan chocolate smoothie
- Stir a serving into porridge for a high protein winter warmer
- Whisk into warm oat or coconut milk for a soothing protein hot chocolate
- Mix into pancake batter for deliciously rich chocolate protein pancakes
- Add to your favourite recipe, such as homemade energy balls, for an extra hit of plant-based protein
ORGANIC VEGAN PROTEIN NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 33g Serving|
|Total Fat (g):||7.2||2.37|
|of which saturates (g):||1.9||0.61|
|of which sugars (g):||14.2||4.70|
ORGANIC VEGAN PROTEIN ALLERGY ADVICE
Organic Vegan Protein does not contain any substances causing allergies or intolerances, either as ingredients or by possibility of cross contamination.